Thu, Oct 24|
Cloud Security Governance for the Enterprise: An Accountability Model
JOIN US for our first networking and informational event currently in planning for October 24th! We are preparing for our first event and securing expert speakers and interesting topics.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2019, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Upward Hartford, 20 Church St, Hartford, CT 06103, USA
About the Event
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Meet with cloud security professionals in Hartford and Springfield
- Share your challenges and experiences
- Hear from experts and peers about their knowledge of cloud security
- Discuss the trends and future of cloud security
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Cloud security professionals Leaders and practitioners of cloud security initiatives
Head of Enterprise Information Risk Management
Enterprise Technology & Experience Group | EIRM
Jim will share experiences in the definition, adoption and implementation of cloud security governance for the enterprises based on his “scar-tissue” of having failed to address enterprise needs effectively along with a few successful techniques to consider for the implementation of security governance for infrastructure as a service from third parties.